Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer010
Level 7

DiscoveryGo Resolution Very Poor

Can anyone provide any insight as to why the Discovery Go app has awful resolution? The shows are unwatchable on the tv. I've tried to different tvs & Rokus at different houses and it's the same everywhere. I tried changing the settings in my Roku from 1080 to 720 and that didn't help. All other apps are totally fine. Thanks!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
james59802
Level 7

Re: DiscoveryGo Resolution Very Poor

It seems to be a problem with the new version.  I get a clear picture for a few minutes, then it goes blurry.  I connection is 100mbs or so in the tests.  Only the discovery and apps by same company do this
0 Kudos
rockaway1836
Level 8

Re: DiscoveryGo Resolution Very Poor

I have noticed the same thing on AHC. First the screen will show loading. Then, if and when it comes back, it will be blurry, and at times the audio will not match the video. The video could be the show that I am watching and the audio can be that from a commercial. I have noticed that the trouble seems to start after the insertion of local commercials. This happens on Ultra STBs and TCL TVs throughout my house. On Firestick there is no such issue.
0 Kudos