Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sbrace

Re: Discovery + subscription shows it is inactive

I figured this out. I had the exact same issue. What fixed it was, I went on the Roku website on my phone, clicked "cancel subscription". Then I went on my TV, selected the plan, reactivated the subscription, and it works now.

I have been having the same issue for the last 2 weeks and canceling the subscription thru the Roku website and signing back in fixed the issue. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Any updates?? It’s saying “inactive subscription” on my Roku and I’ve purchased through Discovery Plus directly. I even tried to start a free trial on Roku and says the same thing! Until now, I’ve been watching for over a year on almost a daily basis.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @CrystalGayle! We appreciate you reaching out about your Discovery Plus subscription. For us to get to the bottom of this we will be sending you a direct message here on the Roku Community. Please keep an eye out in your inbox for a message coming from us so that we can further assist. 

0 Kudos
CMA53

Thanks--that worked just fine...I'm happy now

0 Kudos