Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Discovery plus app keeps pausing

Same with me. I've had the ad free version from the start. Nothing changed after trial ended. Just random pausing and missing dialog like others have stated.

0 Kudos
Level 8

We have been having that problem too since we signed up for it. Image freezes for a few seconds then resumes. I’m deaf so use the closed captions. The captions freeze when the problem occurs, too. Apparently an app update was released today, 1.1, so am hoping the issue is fixed with this update. Have half a gig of bandwidth for internet use so bandwidth requirements for the app should not be problematic.

Level 1

We paid for the ad free. All the shows pause. We tried removing the app and reinstalling it - it doesn't help! We just turned in our cable boxes. All the hype and all the shows pause! Our other Roku shows don't have this issue so it is Discovery Plus. Let's see how long it takes them to repair the problem.