Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlchriswi
Level 8

Discovery + on LG tv with built in Roku

I subscribed to Discovery+ today, and added it to my Roku account.  Using a Roku device on an old TV, I was able to access Discovery +.  But on my newer (3 yr old) LG tv with built in Roku, I can't find Discovery+.  I guess the actual problem is that I can't find a menu of available channels on the LG tv.  When I hit the "home" button on the remote, there are a few channels that appear at the bottom of the screen.  Since the only ones I use are Hulu and Prime, I never paid attention to anything else that's there.  When Disney+ became available on Roku, it magically appeared at the bottom of my tv screen, but Discovery+ has not - and I don't know how to find it on my LG tv.  Is there a menu or search function for Roku channels on the LG tv?