Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marq

Discovery Plus on PC.....

Jump to solution

I signed up for Discovery Plus through my roku which works fine. However, I actually like watching things on my PC while I work. How can I watch Discovery Plus on my PC? The Roku Channel on PC doesn't seem to have it and I already tried going to the actual Discovery Plus website but it wouldn't take my Roku password.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Discovery Plus on PC.....

Jump to solution

Sorry, but if you subscribe through Roku you can only watch on a Roku device.  I suggest cancelling your Roku subscription and subscribing directly through Discovery+.  You'll be able to use that subscription anywhere on multiple devices.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Sorry, but if you subscribe through Roku you can only watch on a Roku device.  I suggest cancelling your Roku subscription and subscribing directly through Discovery+.  You'll be able to use that subscription anywhere on multiple devices.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Jump to solution

Why wouldn't consumers be able to steam it on any discovery plus platform... Goodbye Roku!