Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beckerA
Level 7

Discovery Plus Not Working With Paid Sub

Jump to solution

I paid for Discovery Plus ad free version. I have 2 Roku's - 1. Roku player 2. Roku TV.

My Roku TV has never been able to play the content. I get an error after I log in - 1. I need to choose a plan to stream 2. I pick the ad free plan I already paid for 3. then I get a message stating I can't pick the plan because I have already paid for it! It's a bad circle of frustration.

DP used to work on my other TV that uses a separate player (not integrated in TV). After I performed the troubleshooting steps I was told to do my TV with the Roku player is giving me the same errors!

Yes, the password is correct. I have changed it a few times to confirm. It recognizes that I have paid but won't stream the shows on either device now. 

I paid for the sub through Roku. Now I'm wondering if I should have paid for the sub directly with Discovery?????

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Discovery Plus Not Working With Paid Sub

Jump to solution

@beckerA

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Discovery Plus Not Working With Paid Sub

Jump to solution

@beckerA

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos