Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Discover DEVOS app disappears from channel options

This seems to be an account-level issue, as twice in the past 3 weeks, the Discover DEVOS app has disappeared from the channel list on both Roku streaming sticks and a TCL Roku TV .. the same account is used or both devices (in a school district).... I can re-add the app to the account and it then is present again...any thoughts on how or why this is happenening would be welcomed, thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Discover DEVOS app disappears from channel options

@dbenyo 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When multiple devices are linked to the same account, the devices will share the channels if the device is supported. If a channel is added to a device, it will add it to all the devices, as long as they are supported. This works vice versa in that if a channel is removed, it is removed from all of the devices.

Do you know if someone removed the channel from one of the devices?

For more information regarding multiple devices linked to a Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos