Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pmike1978
Level 7

Directv app not displaying program description

Hello everyone! 
I have an Express and last week i noticed when using my Direct app and i pull up the channel guide there is no longer the mini description such as "season 2 episode 2" or other info its just blank now. It shows the info if i actually go to the channel but it use to have the description so you had an idea of what the program was about without having to actually select the channel just to see what its about! It still shows whats on the channel like "Law and Order" or a movie title but not the small print under the title like what the movie or show is about. ive reset thte roku and also uninstalled the directv app and reinstalled it but still nothing. It really is a pain, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
0 Kudos