Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DirecTV NOW - Accessing Streaming Channels

I recently bought two Roku Express+ streaming players and just signed up with DirecTV Now.  I'm just now feeling my way around the Express+ features.  This may be a dumb question since the remote control only has up and down buttons and does not have a numeric keypad.  But I'm wondering if viewing the DTVN channel guide, for example, whether there is a way to jump straight to a channel -- or is the only way to just scroll until the channel listing comes up and press the button?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't recall the DTVN channels having any numbers, so even a numeric keypad might not make any difference.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to directly go to a channel without scrolling the guide -- and also if there is a way to list only the channels I designate as my favorite ones?  

Thanks, in advance, for any help anyone can offer.

Chuck
0 Kudos