Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GBpremier
Level 7

Different content on identical rokus

I have two identical roku premiers. They have different home screens and have access to different content. How do I make them the one with minimal available content the same as the other roku? I have already tried the factory reset. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Different content on identical rokus

Are they connected to the same Roku account?  Check the email addresses shown at the top of the screen via Settings > System > About on each Roku.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
GBpremier
Level 7

Yes. Same accounts. In fact, I can view both from my phone and even have more access from my phone with one of them. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

@GBpremier wrote:

Yes. Same accounts. In fact, I can view both from my phone and even have more access from my phone with one of them. 

Hmm, strange.  There have been several models with the "Premiere" name, first released from 2015 to 2019.  Are they the same model number (Settings > System > About)?

What are some of the "missing" channels?  Perhaps they rely on enhancements added to later models.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
GBpremier
Level 7

Yes. Both are 3920X. It’s just very strange. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

That is bizarre.  Do they both show the same Software version at Settings->System->About?  Have you factory reset both of them?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
GBpremier
Level 7

Same software versions. I have factory reset the roku that doesn’t have much content available, but I do not want to reset the one that I like. 

0 Kudos