Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Did not receive Apple TV trial redemption code

I was advised that I would receive a free 3month Apple TV trial with the activation of a new product and by opting in to Roku emails. I have done both, yet not received any information regarding the Apple TV trial. Roku is currently not accepting customer service via phone and when I attempt to receive customer service online, they're requesting that I provide a credit card for a $5 charge to answer my question (not acceptable). Any info or recommendations as to how I can obtain my redemption code? This is one of the reasons I went with Roku rather than Fire TV. May return the product now.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Did not receive Apple TV trial redemption code

@Lesleymqt wrote:

I was advised that I would receive a free 3month Apple TV trial with the activation of a new product and by opting in to Roku emails. I have done both, yet not received any information regarding the Apple TV trial. Roku is currently not accepting customer service via phone and when I attempt to receive customer service online, they're requesting that I provide a credit card for a $5 charge to answer my question (not acceptable). Any info or recommendations as to how I can obtain my redemption code? This is one of the reasons I went with Roku rather than Fire TV. May return the product now.

Did you get a Roku TV or just a simple Roku device? Because if I read it right, you would need a Roku device like the Roku express or the Roku ultra. I do not think that a Roku TV would qualify for the promotion. Plus, if I read correctly, the offer should come through the email that you used to buy or activate your Roku.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Did not receive Apple TV trial redemption code

It was a Roku device (4K streaming stick).

I have received multiples emails from Roku since. However no email with the redemption code for the Apple TV trial.

0 Kudos