Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
geekykit
Level 7

Did Tune In channel change their user interface?

Did Tune In channel change their user interface within the last 6 months or so? Or did the music channel I used to listen to disappear from my Roku? It had folders that you looked through to find different stations or genres of music. I had a lot of favorite stations saved but I don't remember what they all were. So if it is the same channel just with a fancy new user interface, then I'm sunk. Thanks!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
dgrace
Level 7

Re: Did Tune In channel change their user interface?

As of yesterday I have not seen a change. The one station I access, along with two others that I accessed once, are showing.
"I might be moving to Montana soon..."
FZ
0 Kudos
TEN_32
Level 7

"geekykit" wrote:
Did Tune In channel change their user interface within the last 6 months or so? Or did the music channel I used to listen to disappear from my Roku? It had folders that you looked through to find different stations or genres of music. I had a lot of favorite stations saved but I don't remember what they all were. So if it is the same channel just with a fancy new user interface, then I'm sunk. Thanks!

Make sure you are logged in. 
0 Kudos
geekykit
Level 7

"TEN 32" wrote:
"geekykit" wrote:

Make sure you are logged in. 

Thank you Ten 32! With the whole new and different interface, I didn't think to login and check my account. Now I just need to get used to their new interface.
0 Kudos