Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Roku and spectrum app grandfather LIES

That is what they told me too and it’s such a lie because it magically got deleted! 

Level 9

Re: Roku and spectrum app grandfather LIES

I bought Roku because it has been advertised to support Spectrum streaming.

I asked refund of my Roku devices through the customer service. They said the supervisor will call me since Sunday. And, I don't get any call so far.

Level 8

Roku Spectrum contract issue and the effect on those of us using guest mode--URGENT!

Roku, We see that you are having an issue with Charter Spectrum and won't allow new signups.  How will that affect those of us that have Spectrum as a provider and use guest mode in our vacation rentals?  It seems like after the next signout (for us it's this Saturday) we won't have Spectrum local stations anymore until you resolve the dispute.  We would appreciate a work around until you can resolve the dispute.  

Level 8

Re: HBO Max and now Spectrum App?

I ordered all Firesticks and am throwing my Roku devices away.  To me, this is ridiculous that neither Roku nor Spectrum notified their customer base about the app no longer appearing.  I had removed it to re-add it to fix picture quality issues and it was not there.  Had I known about the contract ending, I would not have removed it.  Unfortunately, I cannot drop Spectrum and go with another provider.  Otherwise I would have done that in a hot minute. 

0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: Spectrum TV/HBO Max

I did the same. I check for Roku/Spectrum compatibility last week and all looked fine. I went through set-up today and discovered that Spectrum and ROKU are in a contract dispute and it was pulled. I guess we have a couple weeks to decide if we ship these back.

0 Kudos
Level 8

I installed a new Roku Express today and found the same incompatibly, after checking last week before purchase when all was stated as okay.  I might have worked around this by not installing the latest software update when it asked, but that's water under the bridge now.  We now have to wait to see if the contract dispute is sorted out or just return the boxes. 

I don't know if HBO Max is somehow caught up in the same mess or they just haven't added that app. I couldn't find it on my Express. 

0 Kudos
Level 9

I wonder how many people buy Roku for spectrum streaming because there are few devices supported it. As it has been claimed supporting it when I bought it, why should I pay ship fee if I return it? I think it is Roku's issue.

Level 8

Spectrum / ROKU contract dispute

I see there is lots of complaining about this app drop. More so for us that purchased last week when all was well, only to find out our provider, Spectrum, was dropped this week. 

I'd like an answer from ROKU on when they expect this dispute to be settled. Are we days/weeks away and should just sit tight on our purchase? The alternative is to return our boxes and see if this is ever resolved.  

Level 7

Re: spectrum app not working

Ummmm money

0 Kudos
Level 9

Re: spectrum app not working

If I don't need to Roku for Spectrum streaming, there are cheaper solution (firetv) with better hardware specs.

0 Kudos