Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
b12345
Level 9

Re: I want my Spectrum Channel App back

This situation stinks and I hope it gets resolved soon. 

It should be possible to get the channel back using Spectrum's channel code. You might have to call them again to see if they have a fix. 

If you go to the roku web site and look at the account you used to add the spectrum channel code is your device listed there? 

Sfabian
Level 7

Re: spectrum app not working

Spectrum is telling me , I have 5 roku TVs and all of a sudden could not stream spectrum anymore , after a week and several customer service reps finely told it's a money issue between them that's been going on for while and anything before Jan 15 2021 should still be working but after that no, will will be notified when issue is solved in our billing.

Steve f

0 Kudos
HudsonJeepGuy
Level 7

Spectrum TV app

Why is the Spectrum TV app no longer available through Roku? If for some unknown reason that I lose the Spectrum TV app I can no longer get it back. Then I'm told I'd have to go out and buy a Samsung TV. So why is it no longer available?

Ryryry
Level 8

Charter Spectrum and Roku

I loved the Charter app on Roku. You could buy a roku and watch cable anywhere in your home. You could have as many television's with cable you wanted. I purchased 5 rokus because of this. Recently Charter and Roku stopped being friends. You can no longer use roku for charter Spectrum. I want my money back.  

Spectrum1
Level 7

Bring back spectrum

I bought my new roku tv so I did not have to get another box to watch tv. Your killing me here roku please bring it back or you may as well lose a customer for life

Ralph1212
Level 7

Spectrum app

I can't find the Spectrum app. Is room still supporting it?

Ktohio70
Level 7

Re: Did Roku really get rid of the Spectrum app?

I’ve had spectrum on all of my Roku devices. And it randomly one day said it wasn’t available to watch. Really bummed out. They said if the app was already downloaded you could continue to watch but nope. Just stopped working. 

0 Kudos
PrplHayes
Level 9

Call Spectrum and get them to verify you had the service prior and they will send you a link which will re-install Spectrum on your Roku.

Ktohio70
Level 7

So how are they going to be able to verify I had it. ? Really strange. 

0 Kudos
PrplHayes
Level 9

Spectrum will simply verify that you subscribed to Spectrum prior to the date Roku eliminated their app from the platform.

0 Kudos