Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rherrema
Level 8

Re: Did Roku really get rid of the Spectrum app?

I know we all kicked this one to death real well, but I find this ironic.  To get my normal tv apps (through Spectrum Steaming Services which is a real thing), I now need to have an Amazon Fire Stick on by ROKU TV.  Way to go ROKU.

Stevecobb76
Level 8

Roku & spectrum really kicked is all in the nuts! And I just bought 3 roku ultra. Now all 3 are being returned! 

Stevecobb76
Level 8

The spectrum rep told me to use roku devices to hook up more tvs. I'm pissed! Roku & spectrum took a huge dump on all of us over greed!

cjacks
Level 7

Re: SPECTRUM!!

The Spectrum app is, or was, the only thing that separates Roku from Firestick.  Without Spectrum, there is no reason for us to use Roku in my house vs. Firestick.  Bring the Spectrum app back!  This will hurt Roku more than help and I will slowly phase out rather than refresh the (5) Rokus in my house.

PS - Yes, it may hurt Spectrum, too, for me... as I don't use Spectrum receivers (use Tivos) and Spectrum app on Roku was only way to  watch on demand. 

mariefree
Level 7

Roku dropped my Spectrum streaming tv service

My spectrum TV service is no longer working on my TV streaming through my Roku device. This ended last WednesdayJanuary 13. Spectrum has talked with me and confirmed it is not an issue as I can stream on other devices. I cannot retrieve the app nor can I find a way to get my spectrum app back in my TV up and running through your troubleshooting and video tutorials. Please help!

0 Kudos
Ampma247
Level 7

Re: Roku dropped my Spectrum streaming tv service

Use the my spectrum app and direct connect to tb that way 

0 Kudos
Ryan_mayer31
Level 7

Spectrum app missing from home screen

I have downloaded the spectrum app before it was removed from the store, used it last night and it is no longer on my home screen. Read through a bunch of articles with no luck on what had happened or to fix it.

0 Kudos
texasuser
Level 7

Re: spectrum app not working

There's a licensing dispute between Roku and Spectrum and so it was taken off Roku. If you already downloaded it then you're good but if you deleted it or trying to download new then no Spectrum TV app.  So sad.

0 Kudos
texasuser
Level 7

Re: Spectrum app missing from home screen

Spectrum TV app is gone from Roku for the near forseeable future.  Guess I'm going to order an AppleTV since they don't have any issues with Spectrum licensing.

0 Kudos
mb61
Level 7

Add Spectrum TV

I cannot find the Spectrum TV when searching streaming channels on my SE Romulo.  I find Spectrum Radio but not TV.  We have Spectrum as our internet provider and TV.

How do I resolve?

Thanks

0 Kudos