Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkdwns
Level 7

Re: SPECTRUM!!

Jump to solution

Yup. New one is getting returned if this doesn't get fixed before return period. And then... never again.

Summerlynn
Level 7

Jump to solution

We just now got to get our kids one for Christmas and we go to put the spectrum app on it and it’s gone. We have it for the other TVs. So they aren’t to happy about not being able to watch cable in their rooms. My kids are 15 and 22 and want to be able to watch shows in their rooms when they are home. Bring it back or we will be getting something else for our family!! 

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Did Roku really get rid of the Spectrum app?

Jump to solution

Yes, this is only in reference to the Spectrum app/channel for Roku devices. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
JC12
Level 9

Jump to solution

BRING IT BACK NOW!!! Roku user since the beginning of the company. Must bring back SPECTRUM or my family is out. No more Roku anything. 

BENSON99
Level 7

Jump to solution

I literally just bought a Roku TV today, based on being able to watch my Spectrum cable through my TV. Imagine my surprise when I see that actually NO, I cannot watch Spectrum through my Roku TV because they "can't teach an agreement". Sigh.

BRING BACK SPECTRUM TO ROKU!!

ValuedCustomer3
Level 7

Jump to solution

FURIOUS!

I bought another (our third) ROKU as family gift to replace an Amazon Firestick SPECIFICALLY because Firestick did not support Spectrum app. Now, with ZERO NOTICE I go to install it and find Spectrum app no longer supported !

SHAME ON YOU!

C_I
Level 12

Jump to solution

This is a fee dispute like the one that was just resolved by AT&T and DirecTV and the one still going on between New World Media and Dish Network:

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/roku-removes-spectrum-app-from-channel-store-in-carriage-dispute/

Madatrokoo
Level 7

Re: spectrum app not working

Jump to solution

In the middle of a football game on Sunday night December 27 all four of our devices logged us off and then we could not log back on. This morning all the apps were deleted from my Rokus. I am so pissed at these greedy freaking bastards.

JC12
Level 9

Jump to solution

Horrible!! BRING BACK SPECTRUM!!

Puttney
Level 7

Jump to solution

Spectrum SUCKS (!!) on sooo many levels!  Marketing practices are deceptive, billing is very "creative" and they will cancel premium channels from your plan purchase without adjusting rates you pay, i.e. same $$, less programming.  Embezzlement?