Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyanide068
Level 7

Did Blaze get kicked??

Did Blaze get kicked off Roku's Noggin channel?? We watched it yesterday, and I can't find it this mornin

I have a *very* distraught toddler (and a budding migraine from the screaming). 

Someone help! 

3 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Did Blaze get kicked??

Noggin isn't Roku's channel. It's owned and operated by Nickelodeon. They have sole control of the content, so that's who you'd have to ask. 

https://www.noggin.com/help/

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
cyanide068
Level 7

The Noggin website focuses on their own app, and not the Roku channel premium subscription. And Blaze is still listed on their website. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Ok, you didn't say you subscribed through the Roku Channel. I've never seen that channel, so I don't know how it organizes its content. And whatever is fed through TRC is still coming from Noggin. I still think they might be the one that can give the quickest answer. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos