Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Djeley
Level 7

Demand 5 won't start (crashing)

Hi all,

I've just purchased a Roku LT and installed Demand 5 (because the kids love Peppa Pig). However, the channel doesn't even start. I see the loading screen and then it bails and goes back to the Roku menu. Not a great start!

Is anybody else experiencing this or does anybody know how I can fix it?

Thanks
0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Gilgamesh
Level 8

Re: Demand 5 won't start (crashing)

"Djeley" wrote:
Hi all,

I've just purchased a Roku LT and installed Demand 5 (because the kids love Peppa Pig). However, the channel doesn't even start. I see the loading screen and then it bails and goes back to the Roku menu. Not a great start!

Thanks

Contact "Demand 5" it is their channel so they are the ones that could fix it.
0 Kudos
Dick_Drivel
Level 7

Is this the only channel exhibiting such behavior?
0 Kudos
Djeley
Level 7

"Gilgamesh" wrote:
"Djeley" wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks

Contact "Demand 5" it is their channel so they are the ones that could fix it.

Thanks. I've sent their support an email. It would be good to know if it is a Roku issue, a Demand 5 issue, or an issue that I alone am suffering.
0 Kudos
Djeley
Level 7

"Dick Drivel" wrote:
Is this the only channel exhibiting such behavior?

Hi. Yes it is - BBC iPlayer is working fine.
0 Kudos
kc8pql
Level 7

If other channels work OK, then it's most likely a problem with that specific channel rather than your Roku.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R
0 Kudos
Djeley
Level 7

This channel is now working. Thanks for al of your replies.
0 Kudos
RokuDavidM
Level 7

Channel 5 had a feed issue, which they have now fixed. Thanks for your report. That helped us track down the problem.

David
0 Kudos
dankargo
Level 7

I'm having the same problem again. Today 08/08/13 :?
0 Kudos
Alan68
Level 7

Hi,

15/8/2017 having the same problem 'Demand 5 will not load'. Was away from home late on the 8/8/2017 to 12/8/2017, it worked before I left but has not worked since my return. Any advice would be appreciated (channel 5) have not got back to me as of yet.
0 Kudos