Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rankor
Level 7

Delete station option missing from settings menu in Pandora app.

I have a Roku Premiere+ running the latest firmware. When I press the asterisk button on a Pandora station it brings up a menu with audio and accessibility settings but no delete station option. Other Roku units in my house show the delete option. Was the delete station option moved somewhere else in the app or removed in an update?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
jeffrok
Level 11

Re: Delete station option missing from settings menu in Pandora app.

You might wanna ask Pandora support...Not many here will have the answer you're looking for.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Rankor
Level 7

Makes sense. Pandora probably coded the app.
0 Kudos

I don't recall that any station editing or deleting was ever available in the Roku app. I've always had to go to my laptop or mobile device to do that.
0 Kudos
davidjazz
Level 10

My Roku Premier + exhibits the same behavior on Pandora. Used to be able to delete stations with the asterisk button.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the notes here. 

Channels may update or change functionality at any time. This may also vary between different device models in some cases. You'll want to contact the channel provider directly to inquire further about the features of their channel on the Roku platform. 

Thanks! 
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos