Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick39
Level 7

Dead Zone no longer on Roku Channel?

Jump to solution

I have been enjoying Dead Zone on the Roku Channel working my way through the several seasons but suddenly it is no longer available. It also disappeared a few months ago but then re-appeared a week or so later. Now it has disappeared again. Does anyone know what happened?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Dead Zone no longer on Roku Channel?

Jump to solution

Looks like Dead Zone seasons 1-6 are available for free on both Tubi and Plex.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insigna RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Rick39,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available in The Roku Channel, follow the Roku blog 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Rick39
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks RokuMary-F. That is more or less what I had expected but given the fact that the show had disappeared before and then re-appeared I thought there might a different (possible technical) reason. 

Would it be possible to show expected expiry dates with the other show information? Knowing that would greatly help in deciding what to view and when.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Looks like Dead Zone seasons 1-6 are available for free on both Tubi and Plex.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insigna RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Rick39
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks AvsGunnar. I wasn't familiar with Tubi but I tried it and like it, not just because it has Dead Zone.

0 Kudos