Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Dance Party

Jump to solution

I just Brought the Dance party Game,and it says installed,but it's not on my tv or anything. What to do? Doni need a special Roko tv? Mines is A Sharp*Roko 32 inch.. help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Dance Party

Jump to solution

@Queene11 @Super @Sen 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Dance Partt support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Dance Party support here: support@rolocule.com

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem! I hope someone can help us!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Me too??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Queene11 @Super @Sen 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Dance Partt support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Dance Party support here: support@rolocule.com

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

What symptom are you seeing? 

- Did you install it from a browser? 

- Did it say successfully installed to your account?

The Roku does not immediately install the channel from the cloud until it checks in nightly, but you can force an update by going to Settings, then System, then System update and checking now.  That should pull channels down at that time. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Think I may see why you are not seeing the channel.  Are you using a Roku player that has a motion and gaming remote. I'm not sure Roku sells these now, but they were available with older players that had motion games like Angry Birds.

TL : DR - Here's the channel description:

Get the No.1 Dance Experience on Roku. Experience the power of the motion gaming with your Roku remote.

Dance Party™ is a rhythm game where you mimic movements of dancers on your TV using your Roku motion gaming remote, while we precisely track your movements using Edison Award winning rolomotion to tell you how well you are doing!

No extra hardware needed for you to experience console motion gaming! See it to believe what your Roku is capable of doing - experience console motion gaming experience without the need for Wii, PlayStation or Xbox. Your Roku is more powerful than you think.

Move. Stay Fit. Socialize. Celebrate - Time to move your body, not just fingers!

Dance Party™ is powered by Edison Award winning rolomotion™ which converts raw data from Roku remote’s built in sensors into precise natural gestures.

So what are you waiting for get Dance Party and Move it: Dance to foot-tapping songs, that will make you feel the groove and shake a leg, appealing to everyone.

For any queries please contact us at support@rolocule.com

https://www.facebook.com/dancepartytv

www.rolocule.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did you ever get a solution to this? I'm having the same issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got my money back

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

How did you get your money back? From Roku or the game company?

0 Kudos