Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2Victoria

Daily wire - have subscribed, unable to activate on my smart TV

I have a Roku Ultra. I have subscribed to Daily Wire but unable to watch on my smart TV. I have accessed the Daily Wire app on my TV, but I am directed to enter a code on the screen, but directs me to activate at https://authorize.daily wire/activate. With this address, I am given several different website options, however, each one I try, it does not allow the code that is on my TV screen, saying it is incorrect. How can I activate Daily Wire on my smart TV? 

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Daily wire - have subscribed, unable to activate on my smart TV

I don't know about Daily Wire specifically, but most services that you subscribe to any pay for through a third party (Roku, Sling, Hulu, Amazon, YouTube, cable/satellite company, etc.) are only available to view through that third party.

Generally, to get a subscription that you can view on all the devices the service supports, you have to subscribe directly to the service on the service's web page.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
sjoknowles

I have subscribed to The Daily Wire and can get it on my computer, phone and labtop.  Roku will not accept the activation code. 

bobbyo

0 Kudos
csledbetter
Reel Rookie

Not sure if this is your problem, but the URL you specified is incorrect (). The URL should be https://authorize.dailywire.com/activate . The several different website options you are given may be the search engine trying to help you. If you use the correct URL you should get just the activation page on the Daily Wire website.

Greg_0

Work like a charm.

0 Kudos
Cholcomb24
Reel Rookie

Have subscribed to. The daily wire unable to activate 

0 Kudos
csledbetter
Reel Rookie

What version is your Roku? I had an old Roku and found that it was no longer supported by Roku. The newer channels (like Daily Wire) may be programmed for the currently-supported versions, so it is possible to have a Roku that is too old. I do not have a list of versions that do support Daily Wire, but it is a good guess that if Roku no longer supports the Roku you own, that Daily Wire won't work on it. I bought a new Roku Ultra, and Daily Wire installed just fine on the new one.

0 Kudos
Cholcomb24
Reel Rookie

Trying to activate the wire and can not can you help me?

0 Kudos
Madison315

Cannot connect to Roku 

0 Kudos