Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
900Eman
Level 7

DTV Now not working correctly with Roku Ultra

I switched to DTV Now from satellite about 2 months ago. I have a Roku Ultra and Fire Stick 4k. On the Roku Ultra DTV Now is extremely slow. The guide takes 10-15 seconds to load and when it finally does load it's at the first channel in alphabetical order not the channel I'm on. Channels load kinda slow too. Overall the guide is the real issue. I had to switch to the fire stick 4k because it's lightening fast. Anyone else have these issues that I'm experiencing?
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: DTV Now not working correctly with Roku Ultra

DTVN's Roku app has been a disaster from the beginning. They cannot seem to get it right. If you have both Roku and Fire TV, use the FTV for DTVN. Don't beat yourself up trying to make the app work properly on Roku.
0 Kudos
900Eman
Level 7

Re: DTV Now not working correctly with Roku Ultra

"scottypie1234" wrote:
DTVN's Roku app has been a disaster from the beginning. They cannot seem to get it right. If you have both Roku and Fire TV, use the FTV for DTVN. Don't beat yourself up trying to make the app work properly on Roku.

Oh man thank you for that answer because its been driving me absolutely bonkers like I was doing something wrong. I have used the Fire Stick 4K all this time but a friend said his Roku works fine, mine is just a complete disaster. His Roku Ultra is hard wired though so not sure if that makes the difference. The Fire Stick 4K is absolutely flawless with DTV Now. Its so quick and snappy. Its a pleasure to use. Thank you again for the reply, I will forget DTV Now on Roku then. By the way a friend swears the picture from DTV Now on the Roku Ultra is way, way better than the FST 4k. Who knows, but i need a streamer that works with DTV Now.
0 Kudos