Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dr4g0n_kn1ght
Level 7

DPLUSWORKAROUND is not working

Hi Community!

My name is Carlos and I'm having issues with the DPLUSWORKAROUND channel in my roku TV, yesterday I try to access the channel, but after the Disney+ logo the channel is just closed.

I already try to restart my tv but it's the same. I search for updates and there's no update, also I delete the channel and add it again without any improvement. 

Is anybody else getting the same issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: DPLUSWORKAROUND is not working

@dr4g0n_kn1ght

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
dr4g0n_kn1ght
Level 7

well, it is quite simple.. the channel doesn't load/start.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Level 10

@dr4g0n_kn1ght 

Whenever you uninstall a Channel, you need to do a System Restart of your TV (settings..system...power...system restart) before reinstalling the Channel back to your TV.  

If still doesn't resolve the issue you are having, you are going to have to contact the developer of the channel.  See if there is some sort of contact link or email address.  Since this is a non-certified channel, could be experiencing problems for a number of reasons.  I couldn't easily test this channel (out of region) for you.  In the alternative you may be able to press the *button on your remote and send feedback to the developer (ie. channel fails to launch).

You can also try contacting Disney+, not sure if this is their unofficial workaround or not.  Web reports differ.  Kind of doubt it, but they may have info if an issue exists that they are aware of.    https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

0 Kudos