Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fike10
Level 7

DOCNYC protected content license errors

Connected my Roku Ultra 2020 to my Samsung TV and used it both as wired and wireless to try and stream the DOCNYC Film Festival.  Xfinity is our network provider.  We are able to pair the Roku to our pass holder login for the DOCNYC film festival.  However, at different intervals (1 hour, 2 mins, 5 mins, etc.) we get a video error "Protected content license error". Our only recourse is to return to Roku home and try to restart the film.

We have tried...resetting network connection, wired connection, wireless connection, factory reset of Roku, guest mode, re-installing the DOCNYC app, restarting the Roku, and anything else we could find to try via internet articles on the subject.

Does anyone have suggestions to resolve this before I package and return our Roku?

Boulder_Brian
0 Kudos