Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loopy077
Level 7

DC universe subscription error

Jump to solution

My subscription won't show up on my Roku channel for DC universe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: DC universe subscription error

Jump to solution

@Loopy077 

Thanks for the post.

How are you subscribed to the DC Universe channel? Did you subscribe to the channel through Roku Pay or did you subscribe through the channel provider directly?

If you subscribed through Roku Pay, have you checked your subscriptions online by logging into your Roku account at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to verify that you do have a subscription?

However, if you purchased a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact DC Universe support for further assistance regarding your account. You can reach them here: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: DC universe subscription error

Jump to solution

@Loopy077 

Thanks for the post.

How are you subscribed to the DC Universe channel? Did you subscribe to the channel through Roku Pay or did you subscribe through the channel provider directly?

If you subscribed through Roku Pay, have you checked your subscriptions online by logging into your Roku account at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to verify that you do have a subscription?

However, if you purchased a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact DC Universe support for further assistance regarding your account. You can reach them here: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos