Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lagascoigne
Level 7

DC Universe on multiple roku devices

I purchased a DC Universe subscription using my Roku login and payment method on one Roku and it works fine. However, when I try to access the channel on mysmy Roku in my bedroom, my subscription isn't recognized. It says I can login with my Roku email, but when I try, it just gives me a DC Universe login screen that doesn't recognize my Roku login.

I checked my account on Roku.com and both Roku devices are registered to my account. The DC subscription shows up under my manager subscriptions link, but there's no way to apply it to my second device. I've also confirmed that both devices are logged in with the same email Roku account.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: DC Universe on multiple roku devices

@Lagascoigne 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When you log into the DC Universe channel, did you create your account using your Roku email or with another email? Is it possible that you may have created your DC Universe account with another email different than the Roku account email address (used for Roku Pay)?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried logging out of the DC Universe channel that you are currently able to logged into and try to sign back in to verify that your account information is what you believe it is?

For more information about that channel's account authentication, you'll want to contact DC Universe  support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach DC Universe support here: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos