Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hairyblue
Level 7

DC Universe crashing when starting to play videos

This app was working fine for a week. Then last night I tried to continue watching Batman: Gotham By Gaslight on my Roku and it would crash if I tried to play that and anything else. It would "play" the comics but none of the actually videos. I had started playing the Batman movie on my phone and watching with my Chromcast in the den. The phone app will still play correctly.

I tried to uninstall the app. Restart the Roku. Reinstall the app and log in again. Same thing happens. App will run and I can browse the content but if i try to play a video it crashes.I tried it again this morning with uninstall/restart/reinstall app and still not working.  Other apps play, Netflix, Youtube, Hulu all play fine. Anyone else having this issue? 
0 Kudos