Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itsmeish
Level 7

DC UNIVERSE app not available

Jump to solution

Hello is anyone else having issues with the DC universe channel. I can’t find or add the channel. My brother has the DC universe channel available on his Roku at his home (we live in the same city and state) I did a system restart and update and nothing works and I can’t find it. My channel line up says I have 13 channels but I only see 8. Help please. I would hate to switch to AppleTV 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: DC UNIVERSE app not available

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

When I did a search for DC Universe on the Roku Channel Store online, the only channels I was able to find were here: https://channelstore.roku.com/search/dc+universe

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 Replies
riddleschaotic
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue

andyross
Level 15

Jump to solution

Maybe it's an issue with which Roku's you have, similar to the issue with Peacock. Maybe only newer devices are supported. From what I saw on their web site, they only have a generic list and don't mention any specific models.

0 Kudos
Glengarryghirl1
Level 7

Unable to locate

Jump to solution

My Roku recently rebooted & since it did I'm unable to locate the DC Universe.  

0 Kudos
SBPunk
Level 7

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. Whole reason I bought it. Looks like it's going back. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

When I did a search for DC Universe on the Roku Channel Store online, the only channels I was able to find were here: https://channelstore.roku.com/search/dc+universe

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
droberts2829
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny,
the search you provide does not locate the right app or channel. The correct one is www.dcuniverse.com. The logo is a white letters DC in a white circle with Universe underneath. 

0 Kudos
pat512
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue. Danny's reply does not address the question. A channel that was on my Roku is now gone and I cannot find it on a search.

This question is not about that channel's features and functionality. It is whether the channel been removed from Roku. I hope Roku staff could answer that.

DC has announced that it will remove the channel from Roku in December, but it's not December . . . https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053669594-Will-I-have-access-to-DC-UNIVERSE-INFI... 

0 Kudos
droberts2829
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting me know that DC Universe would have been removed anyway starting in December. I won't worry about it anymore then. We were able to use our laptop and connect to the TV using a HDMI Cable. This works really well. 

0 Kudos
Jaminam
Level 7

Jump to solution

So is there any definitive answer? Has the DC universe channel been removed?

0 Kudos