Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

DAZN not playing

Jump to solution

On selecting DAZN to watch sports, it goes into "like trying to find something" for 3 seconds then return to home page. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: DAZN not playing

Jump to solution

Thank you for your prompt help and reply. 

I couldn’t remove the channel as it would not access and stay, it immediately returns back to home screen. 

By trial, I managed to get it to work by accessing the “guest mode” and running DAZN there, then once I exited the guest mode, reset the system and voila!  It is running again. 

Thanks again for now. I was worried especially during the holidays period. 

Season’s greetings to you. And all. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@smesallati 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for your prompt help and reply. 

I couldn’t remove the channel as it would not access and stay, it immediately returns back to home screen. 

By trial, I managed to get it to work by accessing the “guest mode” and running DAZN there, then once I exited the guest mode, reset the system and voila!  It is running again. 

Thanks again for now. I was worried especially during the holidays period. 

Season’s greetings to you. And all. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku and DAZN in Canada

Jump to solution

The last 2 weeks whenever I go into DAZN with my Roku it works for about 10 mins and then kicks me out. I can go back in again but does the same thing over and over again. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku and DAZN in Canada

Jump to solution

@HullcityDave 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos