Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Multifctd
Level 7

Curiosity Stream & Nebula deal

I purchased a TCL 55” tv w/ Roku built in recently and also subscribed to a Curiosity Stream/ Nebula package deal. I was able to load the Curiosity Stream app but found no listing for the Nebula app. What am I missing here? Is there no Nebula app yet? If not, can you get the powers that be on the stick?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Curiosity Stream & Nebula deal

Roku channel apps are provided by the individual channels.  Per this page Nebula does not yet have a Roku app but they say they are working on it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
EnDigo
Level 7

Re: Curiosity Stream & Nebula deal

You can cast from your phone, though, from your phone over the same wifi or, I believe, they direct link as well. cheers! 

0 Kudos