Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Byronvjr3rd
Level 7

Crunchyroll Unable to Sign In

I changed the password on my crunchyroll account so it signed me out of all my devices. My roku Tv is the only device I can’t sign in on, whenever I want to sign it the keyboard doesn’t pop up and it says there’s an application error and send me home. I’ve tried reming and restarting but it doesn’t work. I can’t sign in, everything I pull up the keyboard to sign in or create account it crashes.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
dianay
Level 7

Re: Crunchyroll Unable to Sign In

I have had the same problem for two weeks and been unable to use Crunchyroll on Roku. If you search the Crunchyroll forums, there are many many other users with the same issue, and no response from Crunchyroll other than a canned response that they know it exists.

I have emailed Crunchyroll support twice with no response. Many people are claiming to have cancelled their Premium accounts because they cannot use them and there is no response from CR. I don't have a solution for you but I hope they solve this as I only bought a Roku specifically to watch CR, and I only paid for CR specifically to watch it on a TV.

0 Kudos