Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Crunch Live channel activation link not working

Jump to solution
I downloaded the crunch live tv channel. It says to active the channel go to crunchlive.com/devices/roku but that link doesn’t work. I’ve tried it from a laptop and phone browser. It won’t let me activate without going to that link. Any suggestions on a working link?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Crunch Live

Jump to solution

@Lrzepz2000 @betojperez 

Thanks for the note.

I tried to replicate the issue that you are stating and from what I've found is that when you first enter the url, it directs you to this webpage: https://crunchlive.comdevices/roku. If you notice, there should be a "/" between the .com and devices. Once I've made that change, I'm redirected to the appropriate site.

Please keep me posted if this works for you as well.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Crunch Live channel activation link not working

Jump to solution

@Kashira 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We are unable to replicate the issue that you are experiencing. Can you verify that you are unable to access http://www.crunchlive.com/devices/roku

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform is developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and I can not access the URL provided to enter the activation code 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also having the same issue even after clicking on the link Danny provided? Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Crunch Live

Jump to solution

Guys, I download the Crunch Live Channel to my Roku device, but the Channel told me that needs to go to http://www.crunchlive.com/devices/roku and enter the pin code but that link doesn’t work. 

If someone else has been the same inconvenient before with this particular channel please let me know to know that I’m not the only one. 

And if someone knows about how to solve the issue please let me know also, before hands thanks so much for been take it the time and read my complain or commentary, take care, be safe and hope that you’ve got a wonderful day 😊😉🤗.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Lrzepz2000 @betojperez 

Thanks for the note.

I tried to replicate the issue that you are stating and from what I've found is that when you first enter the url, it directs you to this webpage: https://crunchlive.comdevices/roku. If you notice, there should be a "/" between the .com and devices. Once I've made that change, I'm redirected to the appropriate site.

Please keep me posted if this works for you as well.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny that link does not work. The is issue is when you type it in correctly with the forward slashes ( as I have done several time) it states the site cannot be reached. I noticed that it is removing the forward slash between the com and devices. It keep removing it no matter how times  I put it in. There's definitely an issue with the site as the link is broken.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I found that if you go directly to the crunchlive site and create an account from there you can pull down the menu button and select devices and select Roku and it'll take you right where you need to put in the activation code.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I typed in the address verbatim and still receive a " ServerIServer Address can not be found." So is the Crunch Live an inactive app and if you why is it still listed as an available app?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@PhyllisBW 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos