Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: CraveTV on Roku?

Jump to solution

I want CraveTV on Roku too - my wife is not very happy.   Happy wife, happy life!   Urgent!

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I contacted Roku Support to see if there is a fix that I wasn't aware of before returning my 4 Roku 4K sticks because the remotes would stop working daily causing me to remove a battery in the remote and / or remove and reinsert the stick in the HDMI port.  During the same call, I asked about Crave and the agent said that Roku has had many inquiries, but it sounds like Crave has to initiate requesting that it be added to Roku.  It is for these reasons, including the daily remote issue that I opted to return all 4 Roku's.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

When will Crave TV be available on Roku Devices in Canada?

Jump to solution

Hi.  I am in Canada. I just bought the Roku Express and to my disappointment see that CraveTV (cravetv.ca) is not an app option.  There is word on the street that it will be coming soon to Roku.  I am looking for answers before I return my Roku for something else as I prefer to stay with y'all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: When will Crave TV be available on Roku Devices in Canada?

Jump to solution

I second this question... where is the Crave TV app???  Hate to have to return my Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

Roku has no control over where channels are offered, or even if a channel is available for a streaming source. It is under sole control of the content providers, and/or the developers that create the channels. Roku cannot offer a channel other than where the developer permits within the distribution controls. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

How do I add the crave tv app to my Roku that I hav subscribed to ( I cannot locate the app 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am interested in knowing this as well 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It doesn’t exist on Roku. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Who's fault is this - that Crave isn't available on Roku? 

A friend of mine just bought three new Smart TVs and we bought the Fire TV model rather than the Roku model, solely because of Crave.  If you want to watch Letterkenny or HBO shows then Crave is a must have in Canada.  It is ridiculous that Roku does not have a Crave app!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Well, according to an earlier post by "LV" the deal is that "Crave has to initiate requesting that it be added to Roku."  

0 Kudos