Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wray441
Level 7

Crave app will not open and there is no option to delete it off of my Roku tv

I recently changed my crave tv password and now the app will not open on my TV no option to delete the app as well so I can try re downloading it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Crave app will not open and there is no option to delete it off of my Roku tv

Look for a "Settings", "Options" (or similar) item that you can click on, and then look for an option to Log out (again, or similar wording) from Crave.  If successful, there should then be some way to log back in with your new credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
MattBean
Level 7

Re: Crave app will not open and there is no option to delete it off of my Roku tv

I'm having a very similar problem.  Crave will not open and there's no way to remove and reinstall it.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @MattBean

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that if you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription first before you see the Remove channel option.

For help identifying this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing a channel.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
brentaaron89
Level 7

I had this issue tonight.

Press the * key on your Roku remote.

This should bring you to the main Crave page and you can then sign in. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Mrjingle
Level 7

Ps that did not help with there question if you change the password on crave on say tablet then try to go back on to the Roku box crave will not open it dose nothing how  can you change the password on the account as then I would loose my two free months fix this **bleep** !!!

0 Kudos