Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Crave TV resets profile to default every time I log on

Jump to solution

I share a Crave subscription with 2 profiles. When I log into the Crave App both profiles are there. When I log into crave for the first time on my Roku both are there. The next day when I click on Crave via Roku the profiles have reset as only showing default yet on the app both are still available. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Crave TV resets profile to default every time I log on

Jump to solution

@marcs 

Thanks for the post.

As @makaiguy mentioned, for more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Crave TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Crave TV support here: https://www.crave.ca/en/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution
The channels create and maintain their own apps. Roku just provides the platform to run them on. Roku can't help with this, you need to ask Crave about it.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@marcs 

Thanks for the post.

As @makaiguy mentioned, for more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Crave TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Crave TV support here: https://www.crave.ca/en/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos