Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Could not add "anything".

In Honolulu, Roku 4 will not add any channel. Factory restarted, erased all channels. Tried adding via website, still no luck. Recently tried adding Prime and Disney +, only getting "could not add "Fill in the blank here". Using Spectrum internet. Help??
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Could not add "anything".

@Marahall 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing.

We would recommend removing any unused channels from your Roku device, then try performing a factory reset on your device. For information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

After performing the factory reset, relink the device to your Roku account and try adding the channels again. Does this resolve the issue you are seeing?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Could not add "anything".

@lolajo 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

What device model are you using? 

Please try the steps I have outlined above and let us know if you are still experiencing issues adding channels.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos