Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cord Cutting (!Error: Sorry, Something is wrong with our backend service...)

Cord Cutting (!Error: Sorry, Something is wrong with our backend service, we will be back online shortly!)

This error is on all my Roku devices, yes all are current models and yes all are up to date.  I am in the US, not behind a firewall or anything like that.  I have a 100 mb internet service.  All my other channels function as they should.  This error has been here for over 6 months.  I see no way that I can contact the developer: Developed by: Cynogage  As Roku does not provide that information and Google returns results that are no pertinent to the developer.  Yes, I have uninstalled the channel and restarted the Roku boxes (each and everyone of them).  Reinstalled Cord Cutting only to arrive with the very same error on all devices.  Yes, updated to the current version 1.0. 

Yes, I have read RokuDanny-R vague suggestions so I am here.  If the channel defunct, then remove it.  

Unless you have the contact information for the developer: Cynogage or can resolve the issue current issue, please refrain from posting.   

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cord Cutting (!Error: Sorry, Something is wrong with our backend service...)

@melanchete 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along you concerns to the appropriate team to look further into.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos