Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wchl23
Level 8

Continue Watching on Roku Channel Broken

Jump to solution

I cannot remove a show called Escape to the Country (Season 22 , Episode 1) from Continue Watching on Roku Channel. I hit the star key and followed the directions. The show will not delete. I also removed the Roku Channel with the same result.

What should I try next?

PS

I contacted support. They are going to tell the tech team.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wchl23
Level 8

Re: Continue Watching on Roku Channel Broken

Jump to solution

I downloaded the Roku Channel on my phone. I deleted the show using the Android app and it stayed gone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3\
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Hmmm.  Removed Escape from the Country from mine as I just tested since I was watching the Roku Channel on an Ultra using the * button from Continue Watching.

Must have been a glitch in yours.  Can always try a manual System Update followed by a System Restart when you run into such issues.

The System Update updates the software, firmware, as well as channels.  I do it on a regular basis for maintenance.  Both are under SETTINGS...SYSTEM....SYSTEM UPDATE.... CHECK NOW (just push Check Now.  Sometimes you will see the channels updating even when your software up to date. Current version in 9.4 build 4200).

And as you did, recommended to do a System Restart whenever you Remove a Channel before Adding the same channel back.

Hopefully you can get yours resolved.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

0 Kudos
wchl23
Level 8

Jump to solution

I downloaded the Roku Channel on my phone. I deleted the show using the Android app and it stayed gone.

View solution in original post

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Good thinking.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

0 Kudos