Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John-1-17
Reel Rookie

Continue Watching and Watchlist on Roku app disappeared

On my Roku app, the Continue Watching and Watch List seem to have been removed.

What is going on?

9 REPLIES 9
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Continue Watching and Watchlist on Roku app disappeared

@John-1-17 wrote:

On my Roku app, the Continue Watching and Watch List seem to have been removed.

On WHICH Roku app?  Each one is provided by the channel itself, and has its own user interface.  The only ones actually created by Roku are its own The Roku Channel, Roku Media Player, and a handful of Roku informational channels.  And even then, the additional channels accessed through The Roku Channel will each have its own user interface.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
John-1-17
Reel Rookie

If I understand you correctly, It's the Roku channel via my Roku Express devise.

drych
Reel Rookie

continue watching and watchlist have disappeared from roku channel. I'm using a roku streaming stick on both tv's.  this happened suddenly last night--the list was there yesterday morning.

beancrisp
Binge Watcher

Earlier today I watched an episode of Cold Case which is in my continue watching. Later I went to the channel to watch the next episode and the continue watching was gone. I then searched the show and it showed I had not watched any episodes for all the purple lines were gone. 

beancrisp
Binge Watcher

Just checked and the continue watching and purple lines are back. I would still like to know why this happened.

Afomf
Channel Surfer

0 Kudos
eagle1288
Channel Surfer

This problem has been happening to me for the last two weeks sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not this is APIMA.  I don't want to have to search everytime I want to watch one of my shows.

Afomf
Channel Surfer

The work around I've been using is, it saves your searches just go to search click on what you want to watch to go right to it.

0 Kudos
MultiTechPro
Reel Rookie

Using the search option only takes you back to the first episode available on that grouping. I was in the fifth season of Benson and when I do a search for Benson it takes me back to season 1 episode 1.