Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chuck6277
Level 7

Content not available using NBC Sports app on Roku, but the NBC Sports app for Windows 10 does

I'm desperately trying to get Phillies games to stream through my Roku, but the game isn't available on the NBC Sports app channel. The thing is, I am able to use the NBC Sports app to view the game on my laptop and both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Why won't the Roku let me stream to the TV? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Content not available using NBC Sports app on Roku, but the NBC Sports app for Windows 10 does

@Chuck6277 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You'll need to contact either the channel provider or your subscription TV provider to inquire further. Licensing restrictions and/or technical issues may cause some content to be unavailable or to not play properly.

You can see our recommendations for troubleshooting channels on your Roku device here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Start-Here-To-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p...

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos