Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanhaz46
Channel Surfer

Content Unavailable. The content you are trying to play is currently unavailable. Please try again

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
nanhaz46
Channel Surfer

Re: Content Unavailable. The content you are trying to play is currently unavailable. Please try aga

I have two Roku Express devices and while watching shows particular on Paramount plus the show stops then I get an error message that "Content Unavailable". Sometimes show plays in background but to get rid of error message have to exit to home page then return.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Content Unavailable. The content you are trying to play is currently unavailable. Please try aga

Hi @nanhaz46

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on specific content within Paramount Plus? 

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

I'm getting this message for a Prime show called Inspector Rex. There is an option to add another subscription/trial but when I click, it again says the content is unavailable. I think it must not be available in the U.S. but cannot confirm if that is the case.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@griswoldmemoria 

I no longer have Prime so unable to check that, but if you want to watch Season 1 of Inspector Rex, you can watch it free on the "Mhz Channel on the Roku Channel".

Just perform a search of Inspector Rex on the Roku device. (you will see a Mhz Channel, and a Mhz Channel on the Roku Channel.)  The second/latter one will allow you to watch it without signing up for a free trial to the Mhz Channel.

Inspector Rex will be in German w/ English substitles. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102