Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iaincaradoc
Level 7

Contact information for "The Endless?"

I'm at the end of Day 2 trying to contact "The Endless" about a problem. Roku's chat support and phone support have been... suboptimal.

Does anyone have working contact information for "The Endless?"
0 Kudos
6 Replies
renojim
Level 8

Re: Contact information for "The Endless?"

Did you try sending him a private message: https://forums.roku.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=231

He used to visit the forum quite frequently, but he doesn't seem to be around much anymore.

-JT
0 Kudos
lion7718
Level 8

https://forums.roku.com/memberlist.php? ... file&u=231

Posted a min too late Smiley Very Happy
Roku Stick: 3800RW
Roku Stick: 3800X
Roku Stick: 3600X (Died)
Roku 1 SE: 2710X (Retired)
Roku 2 XS: 3100X (Retired)
0 Kudos
iaincaradoc
Level 7

Yes, I've attempted private messaging through the forum.
0 Kudos
iaincaradoc
Level 7

Problem resolved. Thanks, all.
0 Kudos
iaincaradoc
Level 7

...and the problem has returned. Been trying to reach @theendlessdev all day today. Looks like roku.permanence.com is down, or the provider blew up a route or something, but those apps no longer function correctly.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Please note: We have a six-month old rule for posting to threads.  If a post is greater than six months old, start a new one.

I'm suspending the rule for this thread, however.  In the future though, please just start a new thread.

Also note that any private channel is not supported by Roku.  While some private developers still frequent the forums, some have moved on.  Contacting directly through a PM here is probably the best way to contact them, rather than posting a thread (a PM sends them an automated email letting them know they have a message on the forums).  Since his website appears to be down, he may not be receiving emails, which is why I'm allowing this thread.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos