Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThaPriezt
Level 7

Constant streaming application log in

New to Roku. Every time I log in to an account (Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max) when I back out of said app, the next time I open it, it makes me re log in/activate the device for said streaming service. Am I doing something wrong? There’s no way they would intend for you to re enter your log in info every single time you want to change the streaming app you’re watching. Any guidance would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Constant streaming application log in

Are you by any chance using Guest Mode on your Roku? That has never happened with any of my Roku devices over the last 8+ years. Guest Mode is the only possibility I can think of, and I don't know for certain if it even does that. 

Exactly what model Roku TV do you have? 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Constant streaming application log in

What do you mean by "back out"?  If you are logging/signing out then to return to the channel you'll have to log/sign back in.

Once signed in just use the Back or Home buttons to return to the Roku home screen.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos