Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
misslyssax3
Level 7

Constant error message on Netflix

For the past few months I have had the same error message on Netflix. My Netflix was working fine for the longest time and then a few months ago started giving me trouble. 

The code is “tvq-pb-101” I have called Netflix twice & we have went through all the troubleshooting steps. I can launch the app, but when I try to play a video I get this error message. Netflix has stated this is a roku issue. 

what can I do to fix this? Or is it decommissioned from the roku tv? My roku tv is fairly new. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Constant error message on Netflix

@misslyssax3

Thanks for the post.

You can find more information about that specific error code on the Netflix support page here: Netflix Error tvq-pb-101.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos