Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
100BlockNP
Level 7

Confusion with FXNow app

We're attempting to watch the new season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on the FXNow app via our Roku stick. We've logged in with our cable package credentials which include FX and FXX; however, when we navigate to the IASIP page, only one episode appears available to watch. We're presented with the option to watch S:13 E:3 and only that episode. Below that is a navigational menu offering a few dozen clips, but no full episodes. The submenu allows you to select 'Clips & Extras', 'About Show', and 'Favorites' but not option to select full episodes. Experimenting with other shows on the app, normally another menu option would appear 1st, to the left of 'Clips & Extras' but that isn't the case with IASIP. Oddly enough, the IASIP page states 4 Seasons 6 Episodes, but I am sure that I have exhausted all navigational options trying to find them.

I am able to log on to FXNetworks.com and use the same log-in information as the app and the episodes are all there, available to watch, but not so on the app. Is anyone able to replicate my struggles or clarify what I'm missing on the FXNow app?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
blade_005
Level 10

Re: Confusion with FXNow app

Seeing the same behavior as you described on the FXNow app and the FOXNOW app on Roku. Can see the first 3 episodes of Season 13 via Web Browser, but not on either Roku app.
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SmartCast SB3651‑E6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Re: Confusion with FXNow app

Some developers may license a show for one medium (PC/online) but not another (Roku/Apple/Google).  You need to contact the channel developer directly in these instances.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos