Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tperez4747
Level 7

Comet tv

Ive been having a strange problem with Comet tv on my ultra and streaming stick 3600. I have emailed comet 4 or 5 times given them all the info they asked for now they tell me im the only one having this problem and to update my roku. I just got the ultra a day ago so im pretty sure its not the roku devices.  The schedule in the app is fine till its 8pm eastern time and then the time changes to 000 am and the date changes to the next day the time and date settings on the roku are correct so im out of ideas has anyone who watches comet tv ever have a similar problem?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ghb51
Level 8

Re: Comet tv

"tperez4747" wrote:
Ive been having a strange problem with Comet tv on my ultra and streaming stick 3600. I have emailed comet 4 or 5 times given them all the info they asked for now they tell me im the only one having this problem and to update my roku. I just got the ultra a day ago so im pretty sure its not the roku devices.  The schedule in the app is fine till its 8pm eastern time and then the time changes to 000 am and the date changes to the next day the time and date settings on the roku are correct so im out of ideas has anyone who watches comet tv ever have a similar problem?

I just checked on mine (currently 8:25 ET) and it's doing the same thing, first time in the schedule is 0:00 am and the date says Apr 26 instead of 25, I don't normally use the schedule so I don't know when it started but yeah, same problem here.
0 Kudos
tperez4747
Level 7

Thanks for the feed back i was pretty sure i wasnt the only person in the world with this problem but thats how the tech support guy at comet tv made me feel. Now i can stop trying to fix the problem on my end. Ill just have to wait and see if they ever fix the problem.
0 Kudos
andyross
Level 10

Sounds like part of the schedule is using a proper local time zone, but another part is using raw GMT.
0 Kudos
Mazz
Level 10

Mine does it also, can't see what's on after 8pm, sucks because i only really start streaming around that time of day.
0 Kudos