Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anelso02

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

How about for five years?  

0 Kudos
Elle21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I realize what I posted about StartTV isn't streaming, however I don't have cable or dish, etc., but for a show that can't be streamed anywhere, at least it's on somewhere.  Unfortunately I have nothing that will allow me to record the show.  I also found a site that sells the full series reliablemediastore.com for $59.99.  I've purchased from them before and have had no problems with my purchased items.

0 Kudos
sunetgone
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

So has Cold Case been removed from the Roku Channel. Literally the only reason I got Roku.

Elle21
Channel Surfer

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Yes it's been removed as of 11:59pm on 12/31/2020

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Please keep Cold Case on Roku it’s one of our favorite shows. Don’t understand why you have to mess with a good thing! Apparently a lot of other people share my feelings. Just bring it back!

JennieG

Re: COLD CASE

Jump to solution

Was wondering the same!! Cold Case was my break from this **bleep** pandemic! 😭

kk_cook26

Re: Cold case and without a trace

Jump to solution

Agreed!! We were trying to watch the rest of Cold Case because it said it was going away. But I was really upset to see that Without A Trace was also taken off!

nlgemmell
Reel Rookie

Cold case

Jump to solution

Can you bring back the series Cold Case please !!?? It’s the only place I have found to watch it and can’t live without it !!!!!!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Oh dear friend how I wish they would!! I was sad to see it leave!!  I'm glad I got to meet so many other fans!  I will keep searching for it!  I hate the thought that it was pulled from Roku because of CBS or Paramount (rumors on the net not confirmed). Dvd release would be great about now! 

C_I
Roku Guru

Re: Cold case

Jump to solution

@nlgemmell wrote:

Can you bring back the series Cold Case please !!?? It’s the only place I have found to watch it and can’t live without it !!!!!!

They had it, then they brought it back by popular demand then they took it off the Roku Channel again. I think probably because not too many people were watching it to justify keeping it.  Shows on the Roku Channel are on there by popular demand. If there's enough people viewing them on a regular basis Roku takes them off the Roku Channel. If people want shows to stay on the Roku Channel, the only solution is to watch them on a consistent basis.