Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

Still on so far! Fingers crossed

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I checked at 12 with saying please be on there still lol and was happy. So that's a good sign at least for now.

Jenjam25

Jump to solution

I am still watching it. it did disappear off of my main banner and I had to search or it. but I am actually watching it as I type! good luck finding it again.  such a great show.

DarkCellar

Jump to solution

It’s still on. Thought it was going away Nov 1.  So glad. Thanks Roku!!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I watched it all night and it kept playing and I'm still watching it as I type!! Yay!!! It stayed on my feed!! No hiccups! 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Almost noon and still going strong!! Thank you Roku channel for not taking this series away!!

JenTea
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who has been staying up all week and stayed up past midnight last night to see if it's still available 💜 Love this show! 

(and I'm sure my family is sick of hearing my panic😄)

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I was pretty happy and proud to see there are lots of die hard loyal fans like me! Thank all of you!!

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Ig the panic was worth it cuz its still on there for us fans to enjoy. 

Kickin1976

Jump to solution

Same binge watching it before it goes away. But yesterday, I noticed the banner saying it is leaving was gone. I hope it means it is staying because I only got up to Season 3 and I can't watch it everyday, all day LOL!!!!

0 Kudos