Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Opiesmom
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold case and without a trace

Jump to solution

I know that was my backup for after cold case cause there were never any warnings about without a trace leaving. I don’t see the point of using this app after they removed these shows. Onto other free tv apps until they figure out that these shows are essential to the roku app. 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Re: Cold case and without a trace

Jump to solution

Oh yikes I forgot that they took without a trace too, but I've been doing the same just using other free apps until there's some type of update of where those two lovely tv shows are going.

Chrissyhey

Cold Case

Jump to solution

Please bring Cold Case back to Roku Tv 

boogernose
Roku Guru

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

they have the first season on prime and Pluto....

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
DSmith78
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Cold case and without a trace starting on HBOMAX in March.

0 Kudos
GeminiRebel337
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Just found out HBO Max will have Cold Case on in June! Yes the service is a little pricey but for this show I will gladly pay the monthly fee to have it back! Let's hope though they keep the original music!

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Oh okay yay. My dad just got hbo max ironically, but lets hope. Even tho I still watch it for free on start tv. But its good that it's gonna be back on streaming at least. Better than no cold case at all.

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thanks for being the barer of good news GeminiRebel1337!!! It is my hope that the original music will remain. Deuces Roku! 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Quick question for whoever said cold case is going to be on hbo max soon, where did you find that info through the actual app? I Google and got nada until I saw on Reddit that it was suppose to be on there yesterday. 

0 Kudos
GeminiRebel337
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I saw on Twitter that people said Cold Case was supposed to be on HBO Max, checked HBO Max, it wasn't on there. I then messaged HBOMaxHelp on Twitter asking when Cold Case will be added on. They told me that the March announcement was an error, that it will be added on in June, so that's how I found out and now will be waiting somewhat patiently for 3 months.